Are you under increased pressure to exceed customer expectations while reducing costs? Do you have insufficient reporting and KPIs to measure and manage your supply chain? If yes, this webinar is for you.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at company directors, decision-makers, warehouse and supply chain managers, and those responsible for the smooth operation of warehousing and distribution operations.
What will I learn?
We’ll show you how you can:
- Reduce costs by optimising stock holding and supply chain management
- Automate purchase order generation based on stock levels, demand and forecasts
- Manage complex warehousing and distribution operations
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting demand and delivery expectations
- Boost efficiency with advanced bar code warehouse management systems
- Manage multi stock locations, warehouses and bins
- Record and report serial and batch number stock movements for full, end to end traceability
- Use advanced KPI analysis to improve your inventory control and maximise your distribution and operational performance
Get an end-to-end view of cost and performance, drive out supply chain inefficiencies and strengthen your workflows.
Sage 200 helps distributors better manage inventory and keep prices under control. By responding to product and pricing demands quickly and effectively you can maintain customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.