Are you under increased pressure to exceed customer expectations while reducing costs? Do you have insufficient reporting and KPIs to measure and manage your supply chain? If yes, this webinar is for you.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at company directors, decision makers, warehouse and supply chain managers, and those responsible for the smooth operation of warehousing and distribution operations.
What will I learn?
We’ll show you how you can:
- Reduce costs by optimising stock holding and supply chain management
- Manage complex warehousing and distribution operations
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting demand and delivery expectation
- Manage multi stock locations, warehouses and bins
- Record and report end to end serial and batch number stock movements
- Use advanced KPI analysis to improve your inventory control and maximise your distribution and operational performance
Get an end-to-end view of cost and performance, drive out supply chain inefficiencies and strengthen your workflows.
Sage 200 helps distributors better manage inventory and keep prices under control. By responding to product and pricing demands quickly and effectively you can maintain customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.