Is it a challenge to keep track of your subcontractors, materials and plant, costs and spend across multiple sites? Are you relying on various spreadsheets? If yes, this webinar is for you.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for company directors, quantity surveyors and those responsible for ensuring construction projects are completed on time and within budget.
What will I learn?
We’ll show you how you can:
- Have visibility and control over project costs, status, overruns and variations
- Save time and manage cash with automated payment applications, valuations and retentions
- Analyse project profitability at every stage and phase to identify problems requiring action
- Save time with seamless integration to stock, purchasing and invoicing
- Control sub-contractor CIS deductions with automated submissions to HMRC
- Flexibly structure your jobs that are unique to you and your clients
- Evaluate the costs to complete jobs on a period by period basis to plan for future adjustments and calculate accrual adjustments
Gather business-critical information from every construction project, every site and every client in one database for simple and insightful analysis of your business performance.
Sage 200 gives you total control with up-to-the-minute information on your supply chain, staffing and project costs. You’ll have instant access to everything you need to improve productivity and efficiency.